" FASHION IS NOT SOMETHING THAT EXISTS IN DRESSES ONLY, FASHION IS IN THE SKY, IN THE STREET, FASHION HAS TO DO WITH IDEAS, THE WAY WE LIVE, WHAT IS HAPPENING"- COCO CHANEL

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hemp Shampoo??????

well i was doing some shopping at Sally beauty store i ran into this bottle of shampoo which happened to caught my attention. Yea!!! ive seen shampoo before with fragrance such as coconut or refreshing waterfall mist from suave BUT THIS SHAMPOO WAS DIFFERENT!! this shampoo was made from hemp and had this big green marijuana leaf right on the bottle. Honesty i didn't know they made hemp shampoo. I knew they made hemp clothing but thats about it. The benefits of hemp is often ignored. This is a natural product which has been cultivated for over ten thousand of years.  It is very popular all around the world the ancient chinese called it "ma" they used hemp in building material, cloth and paper. In india they believe that hemp was a product that was produced by their gods. It a very controversial issue wether it offers any benefits. in my opinion this proves that this product is very beneficial. I would recommend this shampoo. Ive tried many shampoo but this product   i absolutely love. i bet you would too. Ive did many experiments on my hair which had damage my hair and caused some server breakage. Example last year i beached my hair 7 times in one day because my hair was so dark i could get the shade i wanted. And yes i knew what i was doing would be extremely harmful to my hair but hey i was determined hehehe i was just surprised my hair didn't fall off because you always have to wait a couple days in order to bleach again.. But hey i look at it like this their if always a bright side if my hair did fall off i would have purchased an exotic wig thats would have been the solution to my problem :) after i did bleach my hair seven times i finally end my journey of my transformation. i finally had the colors in my hair i wanted which were blue purple and pink. I love adding color to my hair but its just a hassle to get my hair to the colors i  desire. so i dyed my hair complete black and i get my hair cut often.. this shampoo does actually what my hair needs it nourish and reinforce against damage, increases elasticity balance moisture levels, and smoothes cuticles. It leaves your hair feeling smooth frizz free and smelling great :) It's safe for color-treated hair and gentle for everyday usage. and NOOO you will not i mean will not start to hallucinate once the aroma hit the air. u can purchase it in sally beauty store or visit their website www.zotos.com :) and remember LA VIDA ES BELLA/ LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
http://www.facebook.com/lavidaesb3lla 
For more information on hemp check out this website http://www.lightparty.com/Health/Hemp4.html an article all about hemp written by Nathaniel Altman

No comments:

Post a Comment